By registering and submitting payment for a training, you agree to these terms and conditions.
The following applies to all trainings and workshops except for the Art of Facilitation training:
- For cancellations more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the start of a training, you will receive a full refund, less a $50 administration fee.
- For cancellations with less than 72 hours notice, there are no refunds.
- You are welcome to transfer your registration to another eligible participant without any extra fee. All substitutions should be received by us at least 24 business hours before the start of the training. Send the name and email address of the person who will be replacing you at the training – email@example.com.
- Please note: for online workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are prepared with the technology and connectivity necessary to participate. Refunds are not available due to technical difficulty on the user end this includes the possibility of a power outage in your area, loss of internet, or other unforeseen circumstance.
Art of Facilitation:
- For cancellations more than 30 days prior to the training start date, you will receive a full refund, less a $50 administrative fee.
- For cancellations between 15-30 days prior to the training, you will receive a full refund minus the deposit.
- For cancellations less than two weeks before the training you will not receive a refund unless we can fill your spot.
- If you drop out of the training after the course start date you will not receive a refund.
Partners for Youth Empowerment reserves the right to change the date, time, trainers, or location of a training. If you have registered and the change prevents you from being able to participate, contact us and we will issue a full refund.
Cancellation of a Training
Cancellation Due to Low Enrollment
Partners for Youth Empowerment reserves the right to cancel a training. If this happens, registrants will be notified at least one week prior to the scheduled training date and registration fees and deposits will be refunded in full. PYE has the right to cancel trainings without any liability to participants for travel expenses incurred or otherwise. We strongly encourage participants to make sure that their travel expenses are refundable.
In certain instances (e.g. trainer illness, power outage, etc.) it may be necessary for PYE to call for an emergency cancellation. In this instance, registrants will be contacted immediately by email and will be provided with information and instructions for a refund and/or re-scheduling.
Cancellation in Case of Inclement Weather
Cancellation or delay due to inclement weather will be made by the discretion of the facilitator(s) of the training. In this situation, you will receive an email indicating the cancellation and giving instructions for re-scheduling. If there is no message, then the training will proceed as scheduled.
If you have questions that aren’t covered here, feel free to contact us.