These workshops will enable you to bring possibility and vibrance to your online facilitation using Zoom tools in creative ways. Like all PYE workshops, you will experience activities steeped in the Creative Empowerment Model (CEM), but the primary focus for these trainings is on gaining competence with the specific Zoom tools that will help you bring your online facilitation alive.
We welcome anyone who works with youth or adult groups: youth workers, educators, trainers, program leaders, facilitators, team leaders, plus more. Choose the training that is most appropriate for your current skill level and comfort using Zoom.
In this 6-hour training where you will learn to create the same lasting impact with your online groups as you do in your in-person programs by building your Zoom facilitation toolkit. We will show you how to leverage Zoom to facilitate programs that deliver a deep, interactive, and connected learning experience.
- Learn techniques to lead interactive activities that enhance a group’s experience
- Gain a toolbox of tried and tested activities that you can weave into any online program to increase engagement, connection, and creativity
- Experience how to create a strong sense of connection and group bonding in digital spaces
- Understand Zoom functions to enhance online facilitation
- Discover surprising Zoom tricks that will make your program more engaging
- Learn tools to apply in any program regardless of the content, format, or audience.
Whether you are new to Zoom or have been using it for months, this training is designed to advance your skills of using Zoom for maximum impact. We welcome anyone who works with youth or adult groups: youth workers, educators, trainers, program leaders, facilitators, team leaders plus more.
SLIDING SCALE REGISTRATION FEE – $125/200/275 USD
Partners for Youth Empowerment employs a Sliding Scale as a tool to promote economic justice and provide access to all. We invite you to self select your registration fee using our Sliding Scale as a guide. Based on where you fall on the sliding scale, you are welcome to choose the rate that works best for you.
If your circumstances do not allow you to attend at our posted rates, you are welcome to request a scholarship though our Scholarship Program. We recognize that along with individual income differences, there are inequalities of the exchange rate in converting to the US dollar around the world.